Join the SQL Symposium to get…
✓ All live online SQL Seminars held during your year-long membership
- Each seminar is 4-8 hours
- Current topics:
- Conquer Blocking and Isolation Levels (8 hours over 2 days)
- How to Decipher CXPACKET Waits and Control Parallelism (4 hours in one day)
- How to Decode Memory Pressure (4 hours in one day)
- Learn Index Tuning by Solving Problems (8 hours over 2 days)
- Query Tuning Jam Session (4 hours in one day)
- Each seminar includes a recording available for streaming online for 3 months, demo scripts, and PDFs of course materials
- Each seminar will be offered at least twice throughout the year, dates and times will be based upon member polls
- Want to attend a seminar more than once to pick up more information? You’re welcome to do so!
Want more detail on the live, online SQL Seminars? Browse them all here.
Plus every benefit from the SQL Learning League!
✓ Live monthly SQLChallenges – take the SQLChallenge with the recording if you can’t make the live event
✓ All past SQLChallenge recordings
✓ Subscriber-only live technical webcasts – these are 45 minutes to an hour each. Can’t make it? Annotated, edited recordings will be posted to the library after the webcast
✓ All online video courses and past recorded webcasts
✓ Immediate access to new recorded video courses as they are released
✓Quizzes and certificates
All online video courses and SQLChallenges feature captions, transcripts, variable play speed, and downloads for the PDFs and demo scripts
Join the Symposium for a year of in-depth live learning!
Only want to subscribe for one year?
That’s totally fine, and it’s easy for you to control in your account settings. After purchase, go to https://sqlworkbooks.com/my-account, click subscriptions, and click ‘cancel’ to turn off recurring billing, if you would like. You will still get access for the rest of the year, and you can change your mind and re-enable the subscription anytime, if you choose.
If you have any problems or questions about managing your subscription at any time, email [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!